more Samba help please?

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Thu May 24 08:14:44 EDT 2001

ok kirk, I figured it out.
All I had to do was get the syntax of the mount command correct and bugger
me if it worked!
Now how to get my partners puter to see me?
I asked her to try and access my drive, and she got a login box. it said
connect as, and password. does she put in the username I setup for her in
the connect as field? or something else?

Shaun..
"Has anyone ever tasted an "END"? Are they really bitter?"
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC NICK/SERVER: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on
www.jong.com:6667