more samba problems

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Tue May 22 09:43:49 EDT 2001

I made the changes that Kirk suggested.
However, I did not edit the registry as I want to keep as much from nosy
parkers as I possibly can. is there anything else anyone can suggest? I
can get a connec5tion if I don't supply a password but I can't get a list
of shares for some reason. If I come up with it before anyone else does,
I'll post it up here for all to take note of.

Shaun..
"Has anyone ever tasted an "END"? Are they really bitter?"
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC NICK/SERVER: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on
www.jong.com:6667