redhat imagesRe: speakup and the dec express

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Mon May 21 14:56:28 EDT 2001

Wow! Wow! Back up a bunch here.

I suspect you're brand new to Linux?

I've been around linux for several years now but CD writing is something I
haven't been messing with in the linux world yet.  I would strongly suggest
looking at the HOWTO's - there is one for CD burning.  I can't remember the
exact name but it does a good write up on how to burn CDR's and CDRW's from
linux.  I think it might be called the CDROM-HOWTO.