virus warning for those of you that sill use windows.Forwarded mail....

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Sat May 19 00:30:42 EDT 2001

ok guys I thought those of you who still use windows machines such as
myself would like to see this. sorry about the attachment.

Shaun..
"Has anyone ever tasted an "END"? Are they really bitter?"
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC NICK/SERVER: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on
www.jong.com:6667