compiling multiple synths in to kernel

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Fri May 18 15:05:10 EDT 2001

Herewith the relevant speakup section from my most recent .config. For
what it's worth, I'm also attaching the entire file so you can see for
yourself.

CONFIG_SPEAKUP=y

#
# Type "y" for each synthesizer you want built into the kernel.
#
CONFIG_SPEAKUP_ACNTSA=y
# CONFIG_SPEAKUP_ACNTPC is not set
CONFIG_SPEAKUP_APOLO=y
CONFIG_SPEAKUP_AUDPTR=y
CONFIG_SPEAKUP_BNS=y
CONFIG_SPEAKUP_DECTLK=y
CONFIG_SPEAKUP_DECEXT=y
# CONFIG_SPEAKUP_DTLK is not set
CONFIG_SPEAKUP_LTLK=y
CONFIG_SPEAKUP_SPKOUT=y
CONFIG_SPEAKUP_TXPRT=y

#
# Enter the four to six character synth string from above or none.
#
CONFIG_SPEAKUP_DEFAULT="none"
CONFIG_SPEAKUP_KEYMAP=y