CVS question

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Fri May 18 01:03:23 EDT 2001

as far as I'm aware, I already have the cvs package installed on my
machine. I installed from the contrib cd that came with slackware. I
bought my slackware as a 2 cdr set from a linux store here in australia.

Shaun..
"Has anyone ever tasted an "END"? Are they really bitter?"
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC NICK/SERVER: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on
www.jong.com:6667