software speech for speakup

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Thu May 17 16:33:19 EDT 2001

Charles:

Agreed that the system must boot in order to read the logs or execute
dmesg. But, I return to my primary use scenario for software speech, a
portable system for use, on the road, with no added hardware hanging off
the serial port--I think you'd agree that I would likely resolve the
booting issue before I tried to run with a portable on my lap?

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Will electronic books surpass print books? Read our white paper, Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.html

Download a free sample Digital Talking Book edition of Martin Luther King Jr's inspiring "I Have A Dream" speech at
http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at http://www.afb.org/technology/accessapp.html