DOS and emacs questions

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Wed May 16 18:59:38 EDT 2001

Hi all,

I know this is slightly off topic.
Does anyone know of a commandline bmp image viewer for DOS? I'm asking this because I've got et-graphx, and would like to use it to capture and print graphics.
However, as anyone familar with et-graphx knows, it only runs in DOS mode. Also, I was wondering what you do to send mail in emacs.
I go to the menu bar, go to tools, go to send mail. I fill in the to, subject, and body of message fields.
But, I can't figure out what to type in order to tell emacs to go ahead and send. Thanks for any help in advance.
Greg