compiling lynx

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Tue May 15 06:10:40 EDT 2001

Hi Randy -
You need to download, compile, and install the "openssl" package - I think
the site for it is something obvious like "www.openssl.org" - and then
apply a patch to the Lynx sources. The patch is either available at the
openssl site or the lynx site, I am not sure which, but it is plainly
identified.
HTH - Chuck