audio permissions.

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Tue May 15 06:04:36 EDT 2001

geoff no I didn't get it. probably something on my end of things here.
don't isps give you the pip some times? <lol>.
but, if you could reply to me privately, via my email to save covering old
ground for people that already saw it, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks man.

Shaun..
"Has anyone ever tasted an "END"? Are they really bitter?"
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC NICK/SERVER: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on
www.jong.com:6667