Speak_Freely question.

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Tue May 15 05:51:38 EDT 2001

Kirc. I don't have a firewall just a win2000 box between me and the
internet.
Is that possibly the problem? and yes I'm using the linux version of
speakfreely. I'm using 7.1 even though I have 7.2 here.

Shaun..
"Has anyone ever tasted an "END"? Are they really bitter?"
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC NICK/SERVER: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on
www.jong.com:6667