Massive patch failures

Frank Carmickle frankiec at braille.uwo.ca
Mon May 14 06:13:06 EDT 2001

Hi Cheryl

Looks like you don't have much of a build environment.  We would need to
see the output of ./install.  This can be achieved by the following
command.
./install <install.log 2>&1

If you could send this output to the list we can certainly let you know
what it is that you need to get sme kernel compiling joy!  You may also
want to stop by the reflector.  One of us will surely be around there to
help.

Frank