Format of E-mail to the list

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Mon May 7 06:20:59 EDT 2001

I'm right behind you!
I really have a problem here as I'm on dialup and my partner complains
whenever there is alot of data transfer from my end cause I usually end up
hogging the band width and that's not fare on here. not only that, I wanna
read my emails as quickly as I can so I can go do other stuff.

Shaun..
"If you knew what you were doing, you'd probably be bored."
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au
ICQ: 76958435 MSN MESSENGER: soliver10 at hotmail.com
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on server
www.jong.com port 6667