still having ethernet troubles.

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon May 7 02:06:49 EDT 2001

I haven't had any problems like this with my 486's.  I have had good luck
with Acerlan and 3com509C cards.  I bought the 3Com 509C card about five
months ago from a local shop here.  I think it was used at the time but I
got the dos drivers for it off 3com's website.  The DOS configurator
program was a bit tricky to use to set the card's options but other than
that, Linux boots fine with it.