Red Hat 7.1 speakup mirror.

Tommy Moore stp at odysseus.yi.org
Fri May 4 10:05:52 EDT 2001

Hey dude. Yeah, they'll be therte for a while.
>From what Matt and Bill talked about on the reflector both images are
needed. These images are modfied so the standard second image won't
work, will have to use the speakup ones.

The debian ones on the other hand only have the first one modified so
the other two are the normal images. This is why I don't have the
others on the site for debian.

As to sending them over seas and paying for shipping and stuff, this
could be done with little trouble. Mail me off the list with details
and stuff.

Tommy.