About passwords on the list

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Thu May 3 17:46:01 EDT 2001

I think the monthly reminders from the list software are a smart feature
to have. Over any given week I see far many more emails asking to
"unsubscribe" some list or other. If those people got monthly reminders,
maybe they'd actually learn how to manage their subscriptions. I don't
find this an expensive price to pay.

Just my .02 cents (American).

PS: The default pine configuration does a smiliar thing when it prompts
one to move saved messages to a separate mailbox on the first of each
month.