patch hunks failed

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Wed Mar 28 13:49:57 EST 2001

Hi,

Welcome to the club. I got almost the same type of errors with kernel 2.4.2.
I posted my errors to the list last week, and some people responded to let
me know that if the kernel and speakup run without any problems after
compiling, then I shouldn't worry about it. I'm guessing the same maybe true
for you.
Greg