Speakup Sans Speech

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Mar 26 12:51:43 EST 2001

Victor:

It would help if you would provide a specific url when posting this kind
of assertion. I recall you said something like this some days ago which
got me to go directly to the Redhat site, where I found no such thing. So,
next time you see it, kindly snag the url and paste it in to your post.
Can you do that, please?