Speakup Sans Speech

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Sat Mar 24 16:16:26 EST 2001

Hi all,

     I have seen a lot of strange version numbers for RedHat floating
around on this list.  The current version is 7.0 (Guinness).  The next one
will most likely be 7.1, although the RedHat folks get a bit snippy when
people call it that because it hasn't been officially announced.  If you
tell me the actual version of RH you have installed, Shaun,  I should be
able to get a kernel to you right quick.

          HTH.
          Bill in Denver