Janina's mail problem.

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sat Mar 24 12:30:10 EST 2001

Hi, Ari:

Yes, nslookup 127.0.0.1 yields name =  localhost.

and nslookup localhost yields address 127.0.0.1

However, and here's the problem, I think:

nslookup toccata.grg.afb.net yields:

Server:		127.0.0.1
Address:	127.0.0.1#53

** server can't find toccata.grg.afb.net.: NXDOMAIN

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Will electronic books surpass print books? Read our white paper, Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.html

Download a free sample Digital Talking Book edition of Martin Luther King Jr's inspiring "I Have A Dream" speech at
http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at http://www.afb.org/technology/accessapp.html