What's new in Redhat 7.3

Shaun Oliver shauno at sgtnet.com.au
Thu Mar 22 04:19:14 EST 2001

7.3??? I've got 7.2 here and I can't even install it yet hehe..
I'm replying to this to say that I thought that 7.2 was the latest distro
avaiable and thoug that it was a beta version at that..
and while I'm here, if your out there bill how do I add speakup to a boot
image for redhat 7.2?
I've got a boot image here for 7.1 but it won't install using that immage..
Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated..
Shaun..