multiple domains

jonathan johann at oldham.net
Tue Mar 20 22:40:25 EST 2001

ok, the way you do it is with virutal hosting, you have to have the box
claiming more than one ip (if there's a way to do it with one ip, let me
know!)

example virtualhost: (goes in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf

(and as i'm writing this, my linux box just suddenly crashes after 56 days,
2 hours, and 23 minutes of not crashing, i guess it was due)

anyway,

<VirtualHost  yourdomain.com:80>
DocumentRoot "/var/www/html"

#basicall, anything that goes in the main #part of your config file, can
also go in a #virtual host definition, read the config #file, it gives info
on this

</VirtualHost>