setting up email for linux.

Shaun Oliver shauno at sgtnet.com.au
Sat Mar 17 05:32:21 EST 2001

Hi guys I need to know how to set up my email programm for linux please?
I'm using zipslack at the moment. no correct that zipspeak although there's no difference accept for speakup. <grin>
I've only got sendmail and procmail and for the client I've got mailx.
what do I do to setup my pop3 account with my isp?
Oh yeah while I'm here, how do I enter urls in lynx? I know that all this has probably been covered a few months ago but to be truthful, I had to delete alot of my emails so I didn't have a chance to read them all carefully..
Thanks for all your help.
Shaun..