installing linux via network.

Shaun Oliver shauno at sgtnet.com.au
Wed Mar 14 07:37:04 EST 2001

well. thanks for your vbotye of confidence frank. I do hope to become a
power user but it'll take a bit of time for that.
I first want to see if I can run it and learn all I can about it.
so for now, I feel that zipslack is a good way to start.
at least when I get the full distro, I'll know what I'm doing hehehe..
Shaun..