trplayer

Shane Wegner shane at cm.nu
Thu Mar 8 19:55:45 EST 2001

On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 03:33:47PM -0800, Tyler Spivey wrote:
> maybe i should refrase my question:
> How do i get trplayer to set its buffering options higher? and is trplayer's defaults to repeat the same message over and over until it's done buffering?

My information may be slightly out of date as I haven't
looked at trplayer in a while.  Someone has already
addressed the -q switch.  As for buffer sizes, there is
very little control trplayer actually has over things like
buffering and sound.  It's an interface to REalNetwork's
libraries so you can't set buffer sizes or even set the
soundcard on which to output.

I doubt that's a shortfall of trplayer itself, probably
just the proprietary library.

Cheers,
Shane

Shane Wegner: shane at cm.nu