kernel 2.2.18 help please

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Tue Mar 6 20:02:17 EST 2001

Hi Geoff and all,

I did "make dep" right after doing make config and before doing "make
modules" and "make modules_install."
Also if I decide to blow away my rc.modules file just for my peace of mind,
then how do I generate one from scratch? I was also wondering ... the only
file I downloaded is kernel-2.2.18.tar.gz. Should I have downloaded anything
such as modutils? If so, then which version. Thanks for the help.
Greg