my interim solution

Frank Carmickle frankiec at braille.uwo.ca
Mon Mar 5 07:31:04 EST 2001

Hi Chuck.

Sorry I ran off yesterday.  I think the best solution for you is to use
roles in pine.  and DS should be with out quotes.  The bloody send.cf file
is just amazing.  I haven't moved to exim on this box yet but I am going
to very soon.  Sort of waiting for a new disk and slack7.2 to come out.

     Frank Carmickle
phone:     412 761-9568
email:     frankiec at dryrose.com