Mutt question

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at hudson.mhonline.net
Sun Mar 4 19:02:43 EST 2001

I am struggling with exactly the problem Chris mentions below  (three
weeks ago) and I am having trouble applying Steve's solution. I have two
questions maybe someone could answer for me.

1. where does the "define" statement go in the sendmail.cf file? I have
tried several places where I thought it might be appropriate and have
always had a compile error when that statement was encountered.

2. should "domain" in Steve's statement be a literal, or should I put my
desired domain name there?

Chuck

'PS - Please be careful when replying - my return address is poorly formed
right now.