wait a minute

Frank Carmickle frankiec at braille.uwo.ca
Sun Mar 4 18:11:42 EST 2001

Hi Chuck

Still again another pine problem.  For the life of me I couldn't figure
this out for like five months.  I could do everything except post to any
of kirk's mailing lists.  He has pretty tight security you know!  He's
just a dirty bastard that way.  hahahahaaha!!!

Anyway...  Tell pine that you want a specific name atached to your
messages in the config and I think you will get this thing licked.

Getting there slowly.  Oh by the way today has been the day from computer
hell.  linux-2.4.2 and alsa-0.5.10b just will not work together!  But they
do for some people and ot for others!  What is going on!

FC

     Frank Carmickle
phone:     412 761-9568
email:     frankiec at dryrose.com