help with local email

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Sun Mar 4 07:35:50 EST 2001

Hi...

I hope someone can help me set something up that ought to be really
simple. I want to be able to send email from one user account to another
on my system without going through my ISP. When I use an address such as
"chuckh at localhost" which I thought ought to work, it still sends the mail
to my ISP, from where I must fetch it with fetchmail. I do not seem to be
reading the right howtos or man pages to get a clue on what must be done
here.

Thanks for any help.

Chuck

My web site is http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (66% of Full)