a few questions

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Sat Jun 30 12:36:40 EDT 2001

Correct me if I'm wrong on this,
but having the clock set to gmt requires one to
dial in once a day into a time
server to keep it accurate.
I have 2 problems with this.
1. I'm using dial up. How
long does such a cordination take?
2. You need to write to somewone who administers a server close to you
to get permission to access it.
I consider that to be somewhat of a hastle.

Also, If I had my clock set to gmt,
it would tell me what time it is in Greenwhich England.
I'm not really interested in what the time is there,
I would much rather know what my local time is right now.
Greg