ip masqurading

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Fri Jun 29 11:35:42 EDT 2001

Hi.  the 2.4 series kernels use iptables and if you get the 245 packages
from slackware-current you will get support for this.  I believe in the n1
directory is the iptables package as well.  Then you have to cimpile
support for iptalbes or compile as a module.

---
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals..  Then
something happened, which unleashed the power of our imagination...
We learned to talk...
---