New Braille Notetaker From Papenmeier

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Wed Jun 27 12:40:43 EDT 2001

The cost is driven by the price of refreshable braille displays. Take that
out of the product, and one can concieve of a device that does everything
this device does (and more) for under $1K (however Ann computes $1K).

We need some breakthroughs in refreshable braille technology. There has
been some research in that direction, but no breakthrough so far.