New Braille Notetaker From Papenmeier

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Tue Jun 26 18:09:57 EDT 2001

Actually, this memory storage defect is rather serious. Digital Talking
Books are really here if you're a K-12 student in a blind school in the
U.S. They're also already a reality in Japan and Sweden. They're coming
next spring in Canada and Great Britain. They needs hundreds of Mb per
book on average, so will not be well supported in this device at all,
unless Papenmeier get a real hd inside but soon.

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)