off topic: hardware advice

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 13:59:35 EDT 2001

Hi, currently it boots every time, and fdisk has no problem with the FAT
partition.  Of course it sees the sizes of my Linux partition, but it doesn't
know there type.
Guess I'll have to wait until it fails again.  I have a DOS and ASAP floppy
sitting here for the next time.  The drive doesn't make any unusual noises,
 that's why I thought it might be a problem with the mother board.  I'm hoping
 it is just the drive, but I thought I'd try to find out for sure.
my hardware experience is with desktops instead of laptops.

Thanks for your help.
          Kenny