Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Thu Jun 21 11:00:56 EDT 2001

I agree with that also. windows9x don't use dynamic memory
allocation. this means that the stack is prone to becoming fragmented. and
that is why windblows9x falles over more often than it's nt counterpart.
all breeds of unix and windows nt/2000 all use dynamic memory allocation
so as to give us the advantage of longer uptime. and a less fragmented
stack, thus fewer crashes or lockups.

Shaun..
"We realise we have a problem with communication. However, we're not going
to discuss it with our staff."
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC NICK/SERVER: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on
www.jong.com:6667