one more question

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Thu Jun 21 09:59:28 EDT 2001

Not the free Netzero service, at any rate. Perhaps the for fee is a
different story--but then I think his point is to get a free dialup. As
with most things in life, there's no free lunch online either. The price,
at least in the Netzero business plan, is all those eyeballs looking at
all those ads. Put differently, Netzero sells consumers to advertizers.
It's an ad delivery mechanism.