Can SPEAKUP run on an IIPAQ?

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Wed Jun 20 17:36:10 EDT 2001

A number of us have been speculating about this. It's going to take
someone brave to just crack a Braille Note case open and figure out how to
hack Linux into its little memory chips. Another option, perhaps, is to
run off a PCMCIA disk card--something along the lines of launching with
linload--but not sure that the Win CE provides the option to do that.