Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Wed Jun 20 05:56:51 EDT 2001

can I throw a spanner in the works at this point?
have any of you tryed to use the beta version of asaw98?
I did with a few problems but from what I saw, jfw and wineyes both looked
somewhat more cumbersom to use.
I agree that it's a matter of preference as to what screen reader you use,
and the only reason I use jfw, is because it's what I know. it's what I
learned to use.

Shaun..
"We realise we have a problem with communication. However, we're not going
to discuss it with our staff."
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC NICK/SERVER: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on
www.jong.com:6667