Speakup dropping first character after one hits enter

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at worldfront.com
Tue Jun 19 13:06:15 EDT 2001

I believe this has been mentioned before, but thought I'd mention again
that I'm often (but not allways) having the first character dropped; seems
to be after I hit enter.  For instance, I often get "homiak at maranatha"
instead of "chomiak at maranatha".  Didn't really notice it until I upgraded
to 2.4.5 but I'm not actually sure about that.  Not a big problem, but
annoying; almost gave me a heartache when I did N "ls -l" on a file to
make sure it was linked properly and didn't hear the "l"!

                              Cheryl