FAQ gally proof

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Sun Jun 17 21:59:12 EDT 2001

Hi all,

<smile>  Well, I use Lynx for doing some things that I can do easier
that way.  I use pine on my upstairs computer because and only because
VM has no way to send to multiple addresses, make a distribution
list.  It works fine for two or three CC's, but if you have more than
that, it seems to choke.    So, if I am going to send out my Christmas
card list, e.g., I use pine.  That's why my combo of emacspeak and
Speakup work so well.  Now I have access to everything but X.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net 			ICQ Number:  33006854