The FAQ

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sun Jun 17 21:04:00 EDT 2001

Well, the stats I remember are 386 cpu, 4 Mb RAM, and 40 Mb hd as minimum
linux configuration. I would expect that'd be pretty minimal and not very
functional, though. I wonder how it would be to install and imagine one
would have to be very much up to speed on what had to be there and what
could go.