Georgina Joyce gena at gena-j.net
Fri Jun 15 11:42:21 EDT 2001

Hi

The problem is that not everyone knows what a ftp client is.  They think
that they can download files using Internet Explorer (IE) so that's all they
need to know.  It's IE that causes the problem most of the time and you
cannot tell IE that the file is binary and you wish to undertake a binary
transfer.

Gena

Announcing Blindness Advocacy and Self-Help at www.bashonline.org

Personal pages at http://www.visson.freeserve.co.uk/