Ultrasonix

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Thu Jun 14 09:09:10 EDT 2001

I found it at.
http://www.henge.com/~brian
For whatever reason, I can't seem to get it to compile properly. However,
I think it only supports the dectalk at this point unless of course, it's
a software version of dectalk.
take a look at that site though.

Shaun..
"We realise we have a problem with communication. However, we're not going
to discuss it with our staff."
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC NICK/SERVER: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on
www.jong.com:6667