what keymap for Redhat

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Wed Jun 13 06:47:23 EDT 2001

you chose the right keyboard layout.
I don't know why you lost your review keys.
Bill? any thoughts?

Shaun..
"We realise we have a problem with communication. However, we're not going
to discuss it with our staff."
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC NICK/SERVER: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on
www.jong.com:6667