getting redhat 7.0 working with speakup

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Jun 11 10:27:57 EDT 2001

The answer to your second question regarding "what to do with partitions,"
along with answers to other questions you haven't yet asked, but may soon,
having to do with other choices that the installation will force you to
make, are addressed in the online manuals you can access at:

	http://www.redhat.com/support/manuals

Notice that you have the choice of reading the manuals online or of
downloading them to your own computer.
 I suggest you download them, if you can. Reading them them may be a bit
easier that way--but I don't know your local circumstances. In any case,
these pages are your friends as you get started. So are we. But, we can't
possibly answer everything you'll want to know fast enough. So, do get the
docs--or at least bookmark the website.