alsa troubles

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Sat Jun 9 07:00:36 EDT 2001

is it an awe 64 or awe 64gold?
that may have some baring on the situation. remember, the awe64gold has a
digital output on it.

Shaun..
"We realise we have a problem with communication. However, we're not going
to discuss it with our staff."
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC NICK/SERVER: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on
www.jong.com:6667