Messing with open h323 again

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Wed Jun 6 07:52:36 EDT 2001

Hi all:

Well insanity has set in again up here in speakfreely land and we've
decided to have another dabble with the open h323 stuff.  For anyone who
doesn't know, h323 is a voice over IP standard.  Anyway, the software has
had a few revisions since we last visited it, and in particular the
conferencing server looks much more stable.  So if you'd like to join in
the fun, grab ohphone-1.1.4.gz from
ftp://ftp.braille.uwo.ca/pub/linux/goodies and connect to
gene2.ait.iastate.edu and we'll see you up here.

Note that these are preconpiled binaries so you may have a bit of fun
matching it's dependancies.  Drop us a note if you have any queries.

Oh yeah and headphones are a real good idea with this thing. <grin>

Geoff.