A more complete log about my disk access errors

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Sun Jun 3 05:41:01 EDT 2001

I don't know why the kernel shouldn't include it but I thought you should
start there as that may have been the problem.
Anyone else got any suggestions as to vics problem?

Shaun..
"We realise we have a problem with communication. However, we're not going
to discuss it with our staff."
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC NICK/SERVER: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on
www.jong.com:6667