Yay Kirk (and all the other smart people)

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Fri Jul 27 22:24:17 EDT 2001

On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 10:12:04PM -0400, Kirk Reiser wrote:
> Buddy Brannan <davros at ycardz.com> writes:
> > However, Kirk doesn't like Kudos, so no Kudos for Kirk.
> Huh?

Oh. Conversation we had a long time ago (like shortly after I joined
the list a couple years ago) when you didn't know WTF a "kudos"
was. Besides a granola bar. You don't like the crunchy granola
bars. Or was it that you didn't like the chewy ones? Now I don't
remember! Oh well, I guess you don't, either.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV    | History is made by stupid people.
Email: davros at ycardz.com | Clever people wouldn't even try.